BUNDLE • DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | Level 1 and Level 2 - Use this set of leveled, interactive digital adapted readers to teach your students about 8 different topics during the month of April.
What topics are included?
All About Autism
Day of Silence
All About Submarines
About the Emancipation Proclamation
What is DNA?
About Guide Dogs
Why these topics for March learning?
• World Autism Day is April 2
• Day of Silence is April 9
• National Submarine Day is April 11
• National Pet Day is April 11
• Thomas Jefferson's birthday is April 13
• Anniversary of the Signing of the Emancipation Proclamation is April 16
• National DNA Day is April 25
• International Guide Dog Day is April 28
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 700+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What is included in the download?
Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2.
• Level 1 - 14 pages with 2 comprehension questions (20 interactive pieces)
• Level 2 - 14 pages with 4 comprehension questions (22 interactive pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book include a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides. Digital ABs will be added by the end of February 2020.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• Single hole punch for binder ring use, or bind with a binding machine.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!