The 100th Day of School is the perfect time for a celebration! With this set of lapbook foldables, students can celebrate the milestone day in an educational, yet fun way.
What do I get?
• a boy and girl cover
• hat folder pop up
• 9 different foldables
• 1st through 4th usability
• how to for each foldable with picture guide
What do students get to reflect on?
• Me today and me in 100 years
• Drawing 100 objects
• If I had 100... writing prompts
• If I had $100...
• Filling in the hundred's chart
• 100 parts of speech (nouns, verbs, adjectives)
• I would not like 100 / I wish I had 100
• 10 things I've learned this year
• This is how I ... on the 100th day (5 different activities)
What do I still need?
• manila folders or construction paper
• colored pencils / markers / crayons
THAT'S IT :)
Still not sure what a lapbook is or how to incorporate one into your classroom?! You can check out my blog post here to read more.
• Instead of creating a lapbook, include the 9-themed foldables into your Interactive Notebook!
• Coloring these pages does take some time. I suggest asking students to color them for homework and/or having them color during free time.
Your students can specialize the folder any way they want, which makes it more special and individualized. This is great because no two memory books have to be the same!
Looking for more lapbooks and foldables? Click here.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!