Visual recipe for cooking in the classroom • Use this visual recipe with real pictures to guide your students in making cinnamon salt dough ornaments for the holidays.
Cooking with your students in the classroom fosters those super important life skills, while working on those IEP goals and objectives... all at the same time!
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Cover page to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
LEARN MORE ABOUT COOKING IN THE CLASSROOM
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? Check out this blog post.
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? Check out this blog post.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!