SIGHT WORDS FOR K-3 • Functional and differentiated skill work that covers standards-aligned topics for sight words and reading for grades K-3, this adapted work binder® is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
What skills does this Adapted Work Binder® practice?
• 2 editable covers (one boy cover and one girl cover)
Sight word workpages for:
• Kindergarten (89 pages; 88 total sight words)
• First Grade (61 pages; 88 total sight words)
• Second Grade (66 pages; 96 total sight words)
• Third Grade (78 pages; 112 total sight words)
How do you use these?
• Each grade level comes with 2 options: color coded sight words and black/white to increase the difficulty of the skill. Kinder includes the option to trace each sight word.
• I can identify... ask students to identify (i.e., point to) a specific sight word.
• I can match... students match sight word to sight word. You can also use this page to have student spell the sight words (letters included).
• I can trace... (kinder only) students trace each sight word.
PLEASE NOTE • If you have purchased any of the , then you already have these workpages for the respective grade level ELA AWBs® you have purchased.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!