DIGITAL + PRINTABLE ADAPTED WORK BINDER® • Functional and differentiated skill work that teaches students about the days of the week, this adapted work binder® is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
What is included?
• 6 printable covers (3 boy covers and 3 girl covers)
• 41 printable workpages
• 40 digital workpages
• instructions for opening and editing the document (*must have access to Google Slides™)
• direct link to copy and save the file to your Google Drive™
What skills does this Adapted Work Binder® practice?
• Identify days of the week
• Match days of the week
• Sequence days of the week
• I can find today’s day of the week
• Spell the days of the week
• Trace the days of the week
• Write the days of the week
• Determine the day before
• Determine the day after
• Determine the day in-between
How do you use these?
• I can identify... ask student to identify (i.e., point to) a specific month
• I can match... student matches month to month.
• I can trace... student traces month words.
• I can spell... student manipulates interactive pieces to spell the month(s).
• I can write... student writes a month word.
Want to make individualized digital binders for your students?
1. This AWB® is not included in any other resource.
2. Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble, or follow the digital instructions to retrieve the digital AWB®. If you'd like to see how I use the binder in my classroom, you can watch .
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!