COMMUNITY BASICS BUNDLE | Cross-curricular, functional and differentiated skill work that covers topics within the community, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any special education classroom or homeschool curricula that takes Curriculum-Based Trips.
Skills practiced will connect multiple subject areas, bridging the gap between content areas and increasing generalization of skills.
What will be included?
• 2 editable boy covers (add student's name)
• 2 editable girl covers (add student's name)
• 2 editable teenage girl covers (add student's name)
• 2 editable teenage boy covers (add student's name)
• 5 topic covers (if you want to make separate binders for separate topics)
• editable binder spines in 3 sizes (1", 1.5", 2")
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
What skills will this binder practice?
• Paying for a Service
• Making Change
• Reading Receipts and Total Cost
• “Do you have enough?”
• Coupons / Discounts
• Reading a Menu
• Reading an Order ( Drinks / Food )
• Parts of a Map
• Reading a Map
• Bus Stops
• Creating and Reading a Grocery List
• Stocking Shelves
• Aisle Scavenger Hunt
• Ordering Tickets
• Ordering Snacks
• Finding Theatre
Appropriate social narratives for different community scenarios
Editable pages in PowerPoint.
NEED SOMETHING CHANGED?
Please send me an email and we can chat :)
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!