Do you need an effective, tried and true method to keep track of all of your students' IEP goals, progress notes, work samples, notes, and everything else?!
Read this blog post to learn more about how I use these Student IEP Binders.
Learn more about a Color Coded Classroom HERE.
Watch this video to see how I organize my IEP and student binders.
What is included in the UPDATED new set?
This resource was updated on June 18, 2019.
• 60 editable binder covers (endless color possibilities!)
• editable spines (0.5" 1" 1.5" and 2")
• editable divider pages (endless color possibilities!)
How do I edit the binder covers to change the colored frame and color block?
Use the how to file :) Pictures are included in the directions.
What does editable mean?
You can edit the text box to add a student's name, as well as change the font and size of the text within the text box. You can change the color of the frame. You can change the color of the vertical color block. You can not change any parts of the kid on any page.
What is included in the old version of this resource?
• 56 editable covers (2 boy and 2 girl in 14 different colors)
• divider pages to organize student binders (color coded)
• 14 different-colored, editable divider pages
COLORS INCLUDED (in old set): black, coral, dark blue, dark green, golden yellow, gray, light blue, light green, orange, pink, red, teal, yellow, lavender
*Old set still included as well.
What is editable?
The cover pages are editable to add a student's name. The spines are editable. The divider pages are not editable.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!