4 WAYS TO WRITE | Pump up your writing with this set of 44 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of November!
What are the 4 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
4. Digital: using Google Drive™/Google Slides™, students respond to the writing prompt.
Read this blog post to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Early finisher work
• Morning work
• Put a few in your substitute binder
• ...so much more!
What will my students write about?
• Veteran's Day
• Sandwich Day
• Daylight Savings Time
• Being Thankful
• The 1st Thanksgiving
• Write a speech/thank you note / letter / set of directions
• Write a short story
• The 5 W's ( who what when where why )
• Give/list # of ...
• "If I..."
• Write about...
• Do you think...
• Acrostic Poems
• Write song/rap
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!