• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. • 4 WAYS TO WRITE | Pump up your writing with this set of 44 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of March!
What are the 4 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
4. Digital: using Google Drive™/Google Slides™, students respond to the writing prompt.
Read this blog post to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Early finisher work
• Morning work
• Put a few in your substitute binder
• ...so much more!
What will my students write about?
• Anniversary of Yellowstone National Park
• Read Across America Day
• Dr. Seuss's birthday
• National Sauce Month
• Working Women's Day
• Good Samaritan Day
• First day of Spring
• Albert Einstein's birthday
• National Women's History Month
• Alexander Graham Bell's birthday
• Saint Patrick's Day
• Johnny Appleseed Day
• Girl Scout Day
• Daylight Savings Time
• Develop a list
• Write a limerick
• Write a song/rap
• The 5 W's (who what when where why)
• Persuasive Essay
• Write a story
• Design / Create and Illustrate
• Explain / Describe
• Compare / Contrast using a Venn Diagram
• Create an acrostic poem
• Story starters
• Write a letter
• Create a 4-block comic strip
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!