• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. • 4 WAYS TO WRITE | Pump up your writing with this set of 48 total illustrated writing prompts that make writing fun for your student during the month of April!
What are the 4 ways to write?
1. Stickers: Print the writing prompts on Avery Label 8163. Use as stickers in writing notebooks. Two ways to print are included. You will need Avery Label 8163*.
2. Projectables: Project the full size writing prompts on to any white board or interactive board for whole class writing.
3. Cards: Print 4 writing prompt cards per page, laminate, and cut. Attach and hold together with binder rings. Instant writing center!
4. Digital: using Google Drive™/Google Slides™, students respond to the writing prompt.
Read this blog post to see how to use these prompts in your classroom.
How could you use these writing prompts in your classroom?
• In a writing or ELA center
• Early finisher work
• Morning work
• Put a few in your substitute binder
• ...so much more!
What will my students write about?
• April Fool's Day
• Anniversary of US Flag
• National Read a Road Map Day
• Booker T Washington's birthday
• No Housework Day
• National Sibling Day
• Astronomy Week
• National Garden Month
• National Pet Owner's Month
• National Humor Month
• Earth Day
• Arbor Day
• National Wildlife Week
• Home Run Day
• Hug a Friend Day
• Tell a Story Day
• Penguin Day
• National Honesty Day
• Administrative Professionals Day
• DEAR: Drop Everything And Read Day
• National Poetry Month
• Keep America Beautiful Month
• Anniversary of Pony Express
• Anniversary of 1st Space Shuttle Launch
• Kindergarten Day
Writing Formats Include:
• 5 W's (who what when where why)
• Design / Illustrate / Create
• Write a story
• Write a rap or song / poem
• Write a letter / knock-knock joke
• Compare and contrast
• Story Starters
• Pretend / Imagine
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!