PRE-K * Functional and differentiated skill work that covers standards-aligned topics for PRE-K, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom or homeschool curricula.
What is included?
• 2 editable boy covers (add student's name)
• 2 editable girl covers (add student's name)
• editable binder spines in 3 sizes (1", 1.5", 2")
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
FOR A VIDEO PREVIEW, .
What skills does this binder practice?
• Shapes and Colors
• Letters VS. Numbers
• Identify letters and write letters
• Numbers and Counting
• Counting Words in a Sentence
• Identify numbers and write numbers
• Parts of the Body
• Animals and Insects
• Animal Sounds
• Simple Patterns
• Changes in Weather
• Feelings and Emotions
• Complete a Puzzle
• Rhyme Words
• Words and Opposites
• Functions of Common Objects
• Draw a Picture About a Topic
• Retell Simple Sequences with Pictures
Editable pages in PowerPoint.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!