- QUALITY PLASTIC - Easily create bound projects that lay flat with our binding coils. Their durable plastic construction wont bend or snag, and they look great on business proposals, reports, menus, and more.
- PRECUT COILS - Each TruBind coil is 12 inches long and fits a letter-sized book, document, or binding project perfectly. Our coils have plenty of excess, so you can crimp the ends for a finished look.
- 12-MM PRE-SIZED COILS - These TruBind plastic coils measure 12mm, or 15/32 in diameter, for increased durability and holding strength. Easily bind books, documents, or reports in-office with pre-sized coils.
- BINDING CAPACITY - Our plastic coils can hold up to 92 sheets of standard 20# copy paper each when bound. That equals a maximum binding capacity of 7/16 inches in thickness, perfect for most office projects.
- 4:1 PITCH - Compatible with most 4:1 coil-binding machines, our plastic coils have 48 loops per 12-inch coil. Their 4:1 pitch matches the 4-holes-per-inch punching pattern on the side of your book.
Binding: Office Product
model number: COIL12-BK
Part Number: COIL12-BK
Details: Every in-office binding project needs the perfect binding supplies to make it complete. TruBind 12-mm (15/32-inch) Binding Coils allow you to create professional-looking bound projects affordably and easily. Spiral coil binding offers documents both a professional, finished look and a lay-flat design with the ability to flip pages 360° from front to back. These plastic coils are an excellent high-quality choice for business proposals, directories, staff handbooks, annual reports, company presentations, restaurant menus, and more! Plastic spiral coils from TruBind are made of high-quality plastic that wont bend or snag. Each coil is pre-cut to 12 inches long, making them the perfect choice for binding spines for standard letter-sized documents. Plenty of excess is included so that you can crimp the ends for a finished look or simply trim them down if you need a slightly smaller size. TruBind plastic coils can be used with any binding machine with disengaging pins like all our TruBind machines. Each TruBind Binding Coil is 12 mm, or 15/32 inch in diameter, with 48 loops per 12-inch coil. This provides the right durability and holding strength for most in-office binding projects. All standard TruBind binding coils have a 4:1 pitch, which means they will fit any binding machine that punches 4 holes per inch. TruBind Plastic Binding Coils provide the flexibility you need to create affordable in-office projects. Our plastic coils can hold up to 92 sheets of standard 20# copy paper when bound. That equals a maximum binding capacity of 7/16 inches of thickness, perfect for most office projects. With 100 pieces per box, you can access wholesale binding-material pricing while purchasing the right number of coils for your office needs. Whether you are binding a few books or hundreds, TruBind provides the quality of materials you need.
Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 7.3 x 3.5 inches