BUNDLE | An all-encompassing unit about Autumn. Teach your students about the season of autumn / fall and then use the supplemental activities, experiments, fine motor packet, and more!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
All About Autumn Thematic Unit
Vocabulary Cards P. 3-20
Information Reader P. 21-35
Information Posters P. 36-41
Book Recommendations P. 42
Graphic Organizers P. 43-59
Acorn Booklet P. 60-62
Autumn Acrostic P. 63
Fall Facts Games P.64-68
Art Activities P.72-74
Science Activities P.75-78
Math Activities P.79-84
Math Puzzles P.85-95
5 Senses of Fall P.96-102
Sight Word Reader P.103-108
Fletcher and the Falling Leaves Book Companion
• Book Companion Worksheets (sequencing, vocabulary, writing prompts, story sorting map, tracing, graphing, and more!)
Old Lady Swallowed Some Leaves Book Companion
• Practice sorting and sequencing the events in the story with 10 different graphic organizers
• 2 different, fun, and effective Old Lady sequencing crafts
• A Velcro sequencing page
• Old Lady Swallowed Some Leaves Adapted Piece Book Set
Otis and the Scarecrow Book Companion
• Otis and the Scarecrow Craft
• Otis and the Scarecrow writing activity [2 options] (to go along with the craft - great for bulletin board displays!)
• Differentiated cut/paste worksheets (errorless included)
• (printable + digital)
• Scarecrow Emotions Task Box
Autumn / Fall Adapted Book
• Level 1 - 12 page book with 2 comprehension questions (16 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 12 page book with 4 comprehension questions (20 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book now includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
Autumn Fine Motor Packet
• Cut / Paste shapes (includes vocabulary spelling too)
• Cut / Trace practice (5 different sets of lines)
• Differentiated puzzles (3 total)
• Punch card activities (4 total)
• Q-Tip Art (10 total)
• Dauber / Dotter mystery pictures (10 total)
Autumn Mystery Picture Hundred's Chart Puzzles
• Instructions on how to use
• 12 different puzzles (with 3 levels of difficulty)
• Each level of puzzle includes an end question, "My mystery picture is a..." with 4 picture choices (one being the correct answer choice).
HOW DO I USE THESE ACTIVITIES?
How do I use the book companion?
You can read this to read more about how I used these same activities with the Old Lady Swallowing a Frog.
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• Single hole punch for binder ring use, or bind with a binding machine.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!