This bundle will span you the length of an entire school year with a different no bake recipe every Friday for cooking in the classroom.
Traditionally, cooking inside of the classroom is not something that we hear, talk about or even teach. It's something our students do at home with their families. Well, I'm here to tell you that that is a thing of the past!
What Does "No Bake" Mean?
It means that you will not need a stove or an oven. You will need access to a microwave.
What is included in this year-long bundle?
• 39 DIFFERENT Recipes
• Calendar of planned out recipes with ingredients listed to send home to parents
• Editable blank calendar page for you to put the recipes in any order you'd like.
• Editable allergy permission slips for each month
• No Bake recipes planned out for the entire school year (39 different recipes)
• Task Analysis (step by step) instructions and recipe card
• Task Analysis (step by step) visual recipe activity mat for students to complete
• A list of all of the recipes included within this bundle
• Kitchen Word Wall Cards
• Kitchen Verbs Cards (with 36 real life pictures)
• Cooking in the Kitchen Social Story
• How I Set the Table Adapted Book
• Setting the Table Work Task
What does each recipe come with?
• Visual recipe with sequencing mat
• Ingredients list
• Recipe card (to use in the classroom and then send home so they can cook at home with mom and dad!)
If you want to see and read more about how I use Fun Food Friday in my classroom, please visit this blog post.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!