DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | A bundle of 22 adapted books about famous women in history. Each adapted book comes in two levels, Level 1 and Level 2. For a total of 44 adapted books.
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 600+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
Who is included in this Women's History Adapted Book Bundle?
• Amelia Earhart
• Eunice Shriver
• Hillary Clinton
• Jane Adams
• Joan of Arc
• Margaret Thatcher
• Marie Curie
• Mother Theresa
• Oprah Winfrey
• Princess Diana
• Queen Elizabeth
• Clara Barton
• Deborah Sampson
• Emily Dickinson
• Georgia O' Keefe
• Harriet Beecher Stowe
• Louisa May Alcott
• Nellie Bly
• Rachel Carson
• Susan B. Anthony
• Harriet Tubman
Each adapted book now includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
What does each adapted book set of 2 books typically look like?
• Level 1 - a shorter book with vocab words on each page, with 2-4 comprehension questions
• Level 2 - a longer book (12-14 pages) with 4-6 comprehension questions
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!