Functional, differentiated skill work that is the perfect addition to your morning routine and calendar time. This adapted binder will help your students start their day off right, and once mastered, can be a set of skills they complete successfully and independently.
Please watch the video preview for a look at some of the workpages included in this resource.
Watch a video preview here.
What is included?
• 8 editable covers (add student's name)
• editable pieces (for name, birthday, address, and phone number pages)
• 1 editable weekly rubric
• "I can..." Statement Cards (just words and with pictures - 2 options)
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble. If you'd like to see how I use the binder in my classroom, you can watch this video.
What skills does this binder practice?
• Spell and Write Name
• Birthday and Age
• Phone Number
• Calendar Counting
• Spell and Write Month
• Spell and Trace Days of the Week
• “Yesterday was, Today is, Tomorrow will be”
• Monthly Weather Graphing
• Seasons and Seasonal Clothing
• Temperature (Write # and thermometer) F and C included
• Money (matching coins) - US, Canadian, Australian, British, and New Zealand currency
• Money (matching coins and names of coins) - US, Canadian, Australian, British, and New Zealand, Euros currency
• Money (write names of coins) - US, Canadian, Australian, British Money, New Zealand, Euros currency
• Counting 0-20
• Counting by 2's to 20 (2 versions)
• Counting by 5's to 50 (2 versions)
• Counting by 10's to 100 (2 versions)
• Writing # words (0-10, 11-20)
• Sequencing # words (0-10)
• Sequencing the months
• Build a clock
• 50+ pages of tracing (lines, shapes, alphabet, numbers)
• Colors (grey and gray included)
• Alphabet (uppercase, lowercase, pictures)
• Numbers (numbers, pictures, tallys)
• Write the month (1 page for each month to trace and write)
• Seasons (match and write)
• Extra letter pieces
• Dollars ($1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100)
• Alphabet Sequencing
• 3D Shapes
• Patterns (AB, ABB, AAB)
• Bus #, Lunch #, Computer Login
• I know my teachers/therapists
• I know how I get home
• I know my school's name
• I know what grade I am in
NEED SOMETHING CHANGED?
Please send me an email and we can chat :) Please note that I am no longer adding currency for other countries to this AWB.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!
I know this says for special needs but I used it for my kids when they were 2 & 3 years old. So it helped them learn how to spell their name. They learned tracing, numbers, colors and so much more. They enjoyed every bit of it. This binder really kicked off the start of learning for them. Making the binder was time consuming but at the same time was somewhat enjoyable for me.
Love that you can change up morning binder pages to keep it fresh!