Functional, differentiated skill work that is the perfect addition to your morning routine and calendar time. This adapted binder will help your students start their day off right, and once mastered, can be a set of skills they complete successfully and independently.
Please watch the video preview for a look at some of the workpages included in this resource.
Watch a video preview here.
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.
• 8 editable covers (add student's name)
• editable pieces (for name, birthday, address, and phone number pages)
• 1 editable weekly rubric
• "I can..." Statement Cards (just words and with pictures - 2 options)
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble. If you'd like to see how I use the binder in my classroom, you can watch this video.
What skills does this binder practice?
• Spell and Trace Days of the Week
• “Yesterday was, Today is, Tomorrow will be”
• Monthly Weather Graphing
• Seasons and Seasonal Clothing
• Temperature (Write # and thermometer) F and C included
• Money (matching coins) - US, Canadian, Australian, British, and New Zealand currency
• Money (matching coins and names of coins) - US, Canadian, Australian, British, and New Zealand, Euros currency
• Money (write names of coins) - US, Canadian, Australian, British Money, New Zealand, Euros currency
• Counting by 2's to 20 (2 versions)
• Counting by 5's to 50 (2 versions)
• Counting by 10's to 100 (2 versions)
• Writing # words (0-10, 11-20)
• Sequencing # words (0-10)
• 50+ pages of tracing (lines, shapes, alphabet, numbers)
• Colors (grey and gray included)
• Alphabet (uppercase, lowercase, pictures)
• Numbers (numbers, pictures, tallys)
• Write the month (1 page for each month to trace and write)
• Seasons (match and write)
• Dollars ($1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100)
• Patterns (AB, ABB, AAB)
• Bus #, Lunch #, Computer Login
• I know my teachers/therapists
• I know my school's name
• I know what grade I am in
Editable in PowerPoint (only 3 pages are editable).
Please send me an email and we can chat :) Please note that I am no longer adding currency for other countries to this AWB.
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!