DIGITAL + PRINTABLE | United States Adapted Book Bundle • Adapted books for interactive learning about the American US States and their history.
What does each adapted book set of 2 books typically look like?
• Level 1 - a shorter book with vocab words on each page, with 2 comprehension questions
• Level 2 - a longer book (12-14 pages) with 4 comprehension questions
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
Each adapted book now includes a digital adapted book in Google Drive/Google Slides.
This adapted book bundle is included in . Get access to 600+ adapted books by joining , with new books added each month!
What information is included in each state adapted book?
• State abbreviation
• State capital
• State nickname
• State flag, bird, and flower
• Important state symbol/monument
• # of state, as entered into the union
• Region in the US
• Neighboring states
• 1 (one) random state fact
• List of a few famous people from the state
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Connect with me:
• • • • • •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!